Have you ever dreamed of getting up every morning, going to the closet and finding the perfect outfit? Not only is this outfit comfortable and stylish, but when you wear it, you feel great. The problem is that you don’t have time to do whatever it takes to reach that place.
You’re right. A beautiful wardrobe takes time; However, once the initial work is done, it becomes easy. Here are some tips to help you get started:
What are busy people doing?
If you’re busy, you don’t have time to stand in front of your wardrobe every morning and think about what to wear every day. To save time, build a capsule wardrobe and switch to minimalist fashion. This brings us to the second point – buy and keep a limited set of interchangeable clothing. It will make your life easier, allowing you to pair any shirt with any pair of trousers and vice versa without much effort.
Invest in good quality clothing that will last you a long time. This will save you time and money and you will not have to buy the same clothes every time. Fourth, you always want to have a stack of neutral-colored shirts and trousers on hand. You can never go wrong with foundation—they’re easy to style and layer.
In the end, even if you wear the same outfit every day, you can still be the trendiest person in the room if you buy the right cut and fit. Wear only clothes that suit your body type.
5 fashion tips for busy people
Lets discuss about the top 5 fashion tips for busy people
1. Plan your outfit the night before
We use cruise control in the morning. When in a hurry it’s autopilot. The less decisions you have to make, the better.
Reduces the time taken to get ready-to-wear outfits ready for the day. When your brain is still in the cloud, it will take longer to load it up with simple options, like choosing clothes for the day, when your system is still in active mode.
Before going to bed, plan what you are going to wear the next day. Lay out clothes, shoes and accessories and make sure they complement each other.
Investing in something like a wallet makes it easier to master this habit. When there is an organizing mechanism in place, the excitement of using it will easily fade away.
There are many benefits to making this simple action a daily habit:
Save time in the morning, so you don’t rush.
Enough time to fix any problems (a broken zipper, ironing a shirt, or fixing a broken button) the night before. Better choices (your mind is cleared for these decisions at night).
Read also: imginn
2. Do Your Morning Ritual
- It brings order to chaos. When you’re in a hurry, stress takes over because you lose control.
- Rituals help you take back control in your life. They are permanent.
- Having a morning routine can give you a closer look at how you start your day and get the most out of it.
- Install an exit door system. Use a checklist first until your morning ritual sequence becomes a habit.
- Morning rituals make waking up exciting. Simple household chores, like making your bed soon after waking up, give you a sense of accomplishment that propels you to start a new day.
- Rituals help you to perform worldly tasks without thinking about how to do them. This saves precious mental energy for more pressing matters on the same day.
- Doing them in the same sequence every day helps to calm the storm before the day begins.
Here are some examples of rituals that take 10 minutes or less:
- Shaving (10 min)
- Meditation (10 min)
- Walking the dog (10 min)
- enjoying a cup of hot coffee (5-10 minutes)
- Make Your Bed (3 min)
- Shower before work (8-10 minutes)
3. Keep Your Wardrobe Organized
- Keep your wardrobe organized so you don’t have to wonder where things are when you’re in a hurry.
- It’s a waste of time trying to find a missing sock or tie that you forgot to hang in your closet when you last wore it.
- Have a simple system for organizing clothes, shoes and accessories to save time getting ready for work in the morning.
- Keeping your wardrobe organized will help you get rid of old and torn clothes. Donate old and unused clothes to keep your wardrobe in disarray.
- Remember that old adage when your wardrobe started to take a beating – space for everything and everything in its place.
- Less clutter, less time it takes to find the right items.
- A perfectly organized closet looks like this:
Must have its own section of costumes : Pocket squares and/or lapel pins are pre-installed on the jacket.
Separate button-down polo shirt (ordered less than most interchangeable)
Give Blazers and Blazers Their Own Section (Arranged From Max to Least Interchangeable)
Have an insulated but visible section for accessories (tie on tie hanger, belt on tie hanger, etc.)
There should be a shelf or space on the floor to organize the shoes neatly.
Each hanger should have about 1 inch of space between each item to allow clothing to be seen clearly and to prevent sticking or dirt.
4. Minimize Clothing Choices
If most of your wardrobe items are interchangeable, you don’t need to think about which shirt or tie goes with which jacket or trousers.
That is the power of changing wardrobes.
This is a simple multiplication rule that involves mixing and matching multiple pieces of clothing to obtain a large number of clothing combinations.
The things you should avoid are things that you might like on their own but don’t fit together. These items will be distracting. Fragment filtering decisions waste precious time.
Examples of universal objects:
- Gray and navy suit.
- dark denim pants
- gray flannel trousers
- blue chambray shirt
- white dress shirt
- subtle patterned blue shirt
- tie grenadine
- brown double monk
- Brown Oxford Brogues
5. Optimize Your Wardrobe:
Keep only the clothes you wear in your wardrobe. Get rid of anything you haven’t worn in more than a year and store old clothes. Second, tidy up and organize your wardrobe so you can easily see things that go together, or hang an outfit or two on a hanger when you’re in a hurry.
Wear your best colors. If you wear colors that match your hair color and skin tone, you’ll look healthier and brighter instantly. Plus, when you choose your best base color, it’s easy to mix and match.
Don’t forget about makeup. You’re not completely ready until you’ve put on makeup. Light makeup is the “icing on the cake” of a well-groomed woman. If you don’t use makeup because it takes too long, practice applying it and you’ll eventually be able to do it in five minutes.
Choose a great hairstyle. A good hairstyle is one that suits your face shape, is a color that complements your skin tone, and is easy to maintain. Did I say it’s easier to maintain? Oh yes, it will save you time.
Read more : Tips To Make Yourself Fashionable
People are busy, wanting to look good, but they don’t always have time to sort out their wardrobe, find out which styles and colors suit them, or go shopping. If you’re one of those ladies, please join me for my 3 Ways to Jumpstart Your Style Training (www.elementsofdressing.com), where I’ll show you how to effortlessly apply these tips to move and dress.